What is LcdDem?[edit | edit source]
LcdDem ((レクヅデム or れくづでむ in Japanese, "rekuzudemu") is a Yume Nikki fangame by Japanese composer Koronba (Myspace and Bandcamp), who also was a contributor to the collaborative Nikki fangame project Yume 2kki under the name n3. The game is known for its sublime electronic music done in REAPER and atmospheres in Inkscape, centering around protagonist Chie, a young girl who, through exploring the realm of her dreams, must find and collect hidden orbs and effects, which give her special abilities.
Gameplay Controls[edit | edit source]
Arrow buttons/H,J,K,L - Move Chie/Select effect
Shift - Use effect
Z/space bar - Interact/Choose effect
X,C,V,B,N,M/Esc - Bring up menu/exit Menu
What Can I Do?[edit | edit source]
- Add pages to contribute your knowledge of LcdDem places, characters, events, items, anything.
- Edit any mistakes you find on pages!
- If you see a red link, it means there's no page for that term yet. Be a pal and make one!
- Smile! Make friends!
- Try 0.020 and experience the beta soundtrack/content!
- Download and play LcdDem!